Monday, December 17, 2012

Favorite time of the year…


IMG_5713
I saved these photos from our trip to Switzerland. It was at the beginning of November but they were already totally ready for Christmas! I guess they really love it!
IMG_5715
IMG_5708IMG_5710IMG_5741
Speaking about Christmas - I prepared one fun tutorial for you and will post it tomorrow (hopefully...) :-)

P.S. Wishing you a good week, though even on another side of the world we are all heartbroken after what happened in Connecticut... Be safe and love your loved ones even more than ever!

2 comments:

jkluke said...

I have always wanted to go to Switzerland since I wrote a report on it in elementary school. Maybe someday:)

A very sad week for the US:( Thanks for you thoughts.

Unknown said...

These pictures are lovely <3